Subject: Re: Millenium Graphics Card Vs. Others
From: [email-masked] (paul davies)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 14:39:35 -0500

> How does the Millennium card stand against the 
>Diamond Stealth 64-2 card and the ATI Mach 64-2?

I believe the Millennium has realtime rendering capablilities the others 
don't beyond that I couldn't tell you.

>Also, has anyone dealt 
>with Comtrade?

We have two artist on our team have Comtrade machines. I'm one of them. My 
machine seems to work fine and my co-workers doesn't. He's constantly having 
problems with it. I don't doesn't run as fast as the other machines and it 
crashes more often than most. Both machines are P90s with 32MB of RAM  but 
all of the peripherals are different right down to the CDROM. Our art 
director refused to take a Comtrade. He's got a Dell. I don't know if any of 
this is of any use to you but I felt compelled to share. :+)

Paul Davies  [email-masked]     http://www.magnet.com/~pdavies/
Concept Artist-RPG/Action Games
Magnet Interactive Studios Inc.